Fees & Referrals

Fees are competitive and well below the scheduled fee recommended by the Australian Psychological Society (APS). A reduced rate is available for health care card or concession card holders (For appointments 9 am to 2 pm weekdays). Contact us for more information.

Medicare_Web_LogoA GP Mental Health Care Plan allows eligible clients to access Medicare rebates for up to ten consultations per calendar year. To be eligible your Doctor must assess you as having a mental health disorder, such as depression or anxiety. Contact your Doctor for more information.

We love NDIS The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides support for individuals with a disability, their families and carers. Do you usually need support from a person because of a permanent and significant disability? Check if you are eligible for supports under the NDIS here.

Mind Talk Psychology provides services under behaviour supports and therapeutic supports. For more information see below –

Mind Talk Support Catalogue

WorkCover_Web_LogoIf you are suffering from a workplace injury your GP may refer you for counselling through WorkCover NSW. You will need your claim number and approval from the insurance company. For more information visit: www.workcover.nsw.gov.au

Victim_Web_LogoVictims Services NSW provides free counselling and support for individuals who have been a victim of crime. For more information and to check eligibility visit: www.victimsservices.justice.nsw.gov.au

Private_Health_Web_LogoIndividuals, couple or families who have private health insurance with extras cover, may be eligible to claim a rebate for psychological services. The level of cover differs with each insurer and policy. Contact your insurer for more information.

EAPEmployee Assistance Programs (EAP) offer confidential, short term counselling support to employees and their immediate family. EAP can help to address personal problems and/or work related issues. Contact your employer to find out more information about your EAP program.

Motor_Accident_Web_LogoIf you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident your Doctor may refer you for psychological support through the Motor Vehicle Insurance Scheme. You will need your claim number and approval from the insurance company. For more information visit: www.sira.nsw.gov.au

* Fees are due at the end of each appointment and can be paid by cash, Visa, MasterCard or Debit Visa.